Due to COVID-19 and the restrictions in place for public health, we have been unable to welcome you into the Maypole as usual.
As it’s now May (and we are the MAYpole), we thought we would re-open for takeaways and give you the chance to escape to Little Italy with the taste of our delicious homemade pizza! Oh, and perhaps a pint or two to go with that?
Here’s what’s coming up from Thursday 7th May 2020:
🍕 Pizza (stone baked with passion)
🍺Draught & Craft; Real Ale, Lager, Cider
🍷 Bottles of wine
🍻Bottled Belgian beers
We will be serving draught and craft beer/cider in purchasable 1 or 2 pint containers, or you can bring your own!
Every Tuesday to Saturday
12-2pm and 5-8pm
In order to protect you, our valued customers, you can rest assured that we have been using this time to prepare for the launch of our takeaway service and take all steps necessary to ensure your safety.
Here are the measures that we have taken to protect our customers. 💚
1. We have undergone COVID-19 compliancy training and carried out our own risk assessment.
2. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed on the premises.
3. Customers are requested to keep a 2 meter distance whilst queuing. We have put out markers to help with this.
4. Service will be from our outside hatch, which is equipped with a protective counter screen.
5.Goods will be placed on the counter with no physical interaction with the customer.
6. Barriers are in place for safe entry to and exit from the pickup point.
7. Customers are encouraged to pre-order to reduce waiting time.
8. Customers are encouraged to leave premises as soon as they have received their goods.
9. Staff will pay extra attention to all hygiene matters including additional hand washing and sanitizing of the equipment and surfaces.
10. We will encourage contactless card payments, but where cash is used and when card machines require customer input, there will be extra hand washing and card machine sanitising.
We have tried to be as thorough as possible, but if there is anything else that we can do to help you feel protected, please do let us know.
We thank you for your patience at this tough time. We’re really looking forward to feeding you pizzas for now, and then seeing you all when we safely can.
Follow us on Social Media!